First of all, note that I have a reputation to uphold. This blog has been here since April 1st of 2006. That means in about almost two weeks, this site would have been around for eight years. I am promoting my friend’s referral link and this service on the credibility of my site.
Second of all, I will be upfront right now and tell you most people that sign up and get accepted into this program will only be able to make about $5 to $10 daily, but fortunately, it’s easy to make. When he’s on a roll, he told me he could make about $11 to $15 a day. Note that this is in US dollars.
A) How this works
After getting accepted into the service, you will be able to look through a list of forums and blogs. You can choose the ones you want to sign up for, subscribe to them and then start posting.
Every post you make will give you points. The amount of points you earn depends on a complicated formula, but basically you get points based on the following:
- Your own rating.
- If the site has a premium token.
- If a site’s administrator rewarded you a heart for extra points.
The highest points per post I have ever received was 2.1 per post. The lowest was 1.4 points per post. My most consistent average was 1.65 to 1.7 points per post.
Before you can convert your points into money and withdraw it, you need to meet the two following requirements:
- Have a minimum of 100 points. 100 points = $5. You can withdraw any amount of points from the 100 points mark. Eg: if you convert 265 points, it will give you $13.25.
- Rate higher than the global average. The global average rating usually hovers around 3.7 to 3.73. You have to be above this to be able to withdraw money. This is to help keep the quality of posts intact and to encourage people to post better. Do not worry though, if you ever fall below the global average rating, you can still earn points. Once you get rated again and rise above the global average, you will be able to convert your points again.
Note that you get an initial rating by the service administrators. Then you get subsequent ratings from the administrators of the other forums and blogs you subscribe to later.
First, you can be any age to sign up. However, the only way you can get paid is through Paypal. Only someone that is 18 or older can open a Paypal account. However, if you have someone you can trust like a parent or an older sibling, you can have the service pay them through Paypal and then they can withdraw the money for you.
In case you are unaware, you can open up a Paypal account without credit card information. You can instead connect it to your bank account. Paypal is an international service.
Second, you need impeccable English grammar, spelling and punctuation. You also will need to be able to contribute a fair amount of text. One liners or small simple paragraphs with no substance will get you rejected.
C) Applying and Acceptance
Before you can start earning money, you are required to sign up at the service here: http://www.postloop.com/invite/tinybutnotfangless
Click “Join” at the top menu and follow the instructions.
After you are registered with the service, the instructions will tell you to sign up at their Forum Portal. Note that this site is different than the Main site.
At the Forum Portal, create a forum account. For the Username, do not enter your email address as your Username. Ideally, you would use the same or similar Username as you did for the Main site. Once you have an account registered, go back to the Main site and click the “icon with the green plus sign” that looks like this:
The green plus sign will turn into a red negative sign. This means you can click on it again to unsubscribe. Note that for you to be able to earn points, you need to subscribe to the site before posting.
Once you have subscribed to the Portal Forum, start looking through the forum to see what and where you want to start posting.
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to use some common sense. Stay on topic and keep things clean. You aren’t a regular forum/blog poster. You are there to make money, while posting quality threads and responses.
Create up to 10 posts/threads and log out. Make sure to re-read your posts to correct any mistakes you make before you leave your posts/threads. There is a small window of opportunity. So double check your entries as a habit.
D) Accepted or Rejected
If you are rejected, you will NOT be able to apply again. They are VERY strict.
However, once you pass the initial review process, you can be a bit more lenient in your posts and threads in future forums and blogs. So long as you maintain good quality content, you’ll be fine.
Now that you’re accepted into the service, you can click on the “Forum” or “Blog” link at the top menu and the page will load up a list of sites you can register at and subscribe to. Note that the ones highlighted in yellow and have stars next to them on the right, have premium tokens. Hover your mouse cursor over the start to see the amount of bonus points you earn per post.
Sometimes, you may see a Padlock where the Subscribe icon is. Hover your mouse over that and you will notice a pop-up that tells you a minimum user rating requirement. Don’t bother registering for those sites unless you have the rating to match it.
- TIP ONE: When you click the Subscribe icon, a message with rules and requests will load up in its place. BE SURE TO READ all of it. Many sites ask you to upload an avatar, fill out your profile bio and request a specific criteria. Eg: 20% of your posts must be threads or post in certain forum sections.
- TIP TWO: Make it a habit to fill out the basics of your profile, no matter where you go. Eg: put your country into the location box and upload an avatar.
E) Last thoughts
If you’re looking for a way to earn a full time living, this isn’t it. However, if you’re a homemaker or between jobs and need the money, this is an excellent way to earn some extra cash on the side. The friend who referred me, made about $420 over a period of 7 weeks. It’s not something you can live off of in Canada, but it’s quite good considering all you’re doing is sitting in front of the computer and posting in forums and blogs. The great thing about this is that you don’t have to spend the whole day on it. You can watch Youtube, play games, listen to music, do other work, talk with friends while have a tab or two opened, posting at the forums and blogs.
Anyway, I hope this was helpful for you. If you found this to be helpful, please click on my friend’s referral link here (http://www.postloop.com/invite/tinybutnotfangless) or on any of the links above. Thanks!